Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fog in the Cemetery

Last week we had a couple days of dense fog and so my sister-in-law and I got out and took some shots around town. I am not a morbid type of person, but I've always enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness of a nice cemetery. Here are a few photos in the fog.


Foggy Lattimore (22) ACR txtr Haze n Scratchee


Foggy Lattimore (14) ACR txtr - Haze - GrungeBox - Grunge and Scratches


Foggy Lattimore Retro Honey



In the first two I used textures from Jerry at ShadowHouse Creations as well as Haze by Pareeerica

In the Last I used CoffeeShop's PSE Action Honey Retro

2 comments:

Lil-Rosi December 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Very cool pictures! Amazing what the fog does!

Anonymous May 20, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

i like them and i dont think its wrong to do that pictures have no boundrys GREAT JOB....

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP