I usually do not like to process my photos this heavily but for some reason, I liked the effect I got with this photo.
I used PS Elements 7.
- Opened the image in RAW and made corrections for exposure, contrast, vibrance and clarity.
- Applied two textures from ShadowHouse Creations:
- "Ruffed up 7" in Hard Light mode at 75% opacity
- "Tone Texture 4" in Linear Light mode at 100% opacity
- Slightly masked out a little texture on the faces of the monument
- Slightly adjusted Saturation for the individual color channels
- Flattened, resized for Web, and converted to Jpeg
And here is a side-by-side comparison: