This week's "Fix-it-Friday" photo was a fun one!
Here is the Original:
Here is what I did:
1. Healed the scabs on his chin and cloned out the fence on the bottom right.
2. Duplicated background and set to Screen Mode - Masked out the highlights
3. Used Easy.Filter's SmartCurve for a Slight S-Curve Adjustment Layer to increase light and contrast
4. Sharpened his eyes, hair, mouth, and tie
5. Added Textures:
ShadowHouse's Latte - Soft Light @ 100% opacity
ShadowHouse's Poster1 - Multiply @ 90% opacity - Masked out select areas
6. High Pass overlay on Eyes and Mouth.
Then I used my edited photo and:
7. Added a High-Contrast B/W Gradient Map
8. Added a warm grey layer in Color Mode
Then, for my final edit, I went for a higher contrast look. I took this B/W photo and:
9. Duplicated the Color background layer, moved it to the top in Color mode 100% opacity.
Which edit do you like best?
Go to the "i heart faces" to see more edits on this photo!