Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nikon Gifts - I Heart Smiles

  With some new camera gear my sister has plenty to smile about this year!  With this weeks theme at " faces" being, "smile" this was the first picture I thought of!   There is a lot to smile about when you own a Nikon!











-----------------------
Quote of the Day:

     If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age.
           - George Burns

-----------------------
Thought of the Day:
     If airports are so safe, why do they call the airport a terminal?

5 comments:

Rosa B. January 10, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

Great photo! ;)
Gotta love a Nikon!!

Lisa January 10, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

What an interesting shot! Although, I might have to disagree on the Nikon thing seeing as I'm a Canon girl! ;)

Lynda January 10, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Wonderful. I agree!

Marvett Smith January 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

I'm a Canon girl too, but I must say that if I was gifted a Nikon I would definitely be smiling too. Great shot!

Some call me Neesie. January 11, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

Yay Nikon! Clever shot!

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP