Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spinning at the Park

This little girl had so much fun spinning in circles while I was trying to photograph her!




     Unfortunately, just looking at this picture, or watching her going around, and around, and around, just makes me sick to my stomach.  And so here is a shot of her that I like much better!





-----------------------
Quote of the Day:
     You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play.
        - Warren Beatty

1 comments:

Rosa B. February 25, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Ha! I'm surprised that you even got the first one without being incredibly dizzy and sick! LOL!
I love the hair flying out like that! Great shots!

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP