Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunset Kiss - I Heart Sun Flare

      This week the theme at " faces" is "Sun Flare."  I love sun flare and and I love taking photos with sun flare in them.
      Now, before you go and re-calibrate your monitor; yes, this photo is very defocused.   I know it's a bit different style for me, but I like the way this one turned out.  I think it's ok to take a shot like this as long as you meant to do it!















UPDATE: Thank you all so much! This photo earned 2nd place in Angie & Amy's pick for this contest!






-----------------------
Quote of the Day:
     I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?'
      - Jay Leno

3 comments:

Rosa B. March 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Nicely done!
Way to step out of your comfort zone. :)

Unknown March 20, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

I really love this picture. Congratulations on being a winner this week : ) Awesome job!

Amanda March 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

I love this shot. The color and depth of it is wonderful. I was engaged with it, kept looking at it, trying to decide what kept me looking at it. LOL That's the mark of a good picture...draws the viewer in!

I like that the subjects are out of focus, it adds to the mystery and drama of the image.

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP