Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sincere - I Heart Faces

    This is the daughter of a close friend of mine.  We were talking about my camera and so I fired this "sample shot" and I loved the way it turned out.  Sometimes the best shots are those you're not prepared for.
     One thing I appreciate this young lady is her love for Christ and her simple transparency.














-----------------------
Quote of the Day:
     “There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.”
           -  Marcel Proust

3 comments:

Wendhy Jeffers Photography April 4, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

She seems so sweet! What a gentle look on her face...I Love it!

Kathy April 6, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

such a sweet & soft face - very nice! yes, i find some of the best pictures are the one's 'in between' (:

Crystal April 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

This is a really great photo

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP