Friday, June 18, 2010

Antique Cars - Can You Identify Them?

I've been collecting a few photos I've taken of old/antique cars.  Unfortunately I can't name the make, year, and model of all these cars - can you?



(1. Saw this car in Southern California.


Cool old Car in California



(2. This one was in a 4th of July Parade in Lattimore, NC.

Parade Car - Perf Port by Morgans direction then ACR BLOG



(3. Antique car in Papillion, NE.

Antique Car PP Amanda Style BLOG



(4. Great old truck in Custer, SD

Old South Dakota Truck Perf Port Morgan Crop BLOG



(5. This great little Car in Lincoln, NE. Roll over the photo for a hint.

Click Me



(6. Neat old car at the NC welcome center on I-40

Ford Car HDR


Would love to see your comments about the identity of any of these cars!

3 comments:

O n T Schrock June 18, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Thank you to Don S. who sent me a message identifying the first three:

No 1 is a VW Fastback - about 1968-70
2. is a 1955 Ford Failane

3. 1957 Chevy

Kelly Sauer June 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I LOVE vintage cars!

Thanks so much for your comment at my site today - I was totally not expecting to place, even!

Kelly Sauer June 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

oh, and I just wanted to note - I don't usually like black photo sites, but yours is really tasteful. Nice look!

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP