Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Johnathan and His Donut

      If you've been following my photoblog for any length of time, you'll know that I've never posted anything for "Wordless Wednesday." The reason I never have is that those who do, never actually leave the post wordless and so the whole thing seems pointless. Anyway, I've decided to give "Wordless Wednesday" a shot - and it looks like I too have already blown it! Oh Well!



Johnathan and Donut (7) ACR BLOG


Johnathan and Donut Montage 3 BLOG


Johnathan and Donut (19) ACR BLOG




                                         

Quote of the Day:

       The reason lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place is that the same place isn't there the second time.
  - Willie Tyler

11 comments:

Anonymous June 22, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

what a gorgeous smile!

alicia June 22, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

These are fantastic. What a great idea- DONUTS! I'd love ya to stop by my linky party. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/not-so-wordless-wednesday-boys-will-be.html

Rosa B. June 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I can't ever do Wordless Wednesdays without words either. ;) Love the pics of the little fella!

Ma.links June 22, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Adorable. Great shots.

CK Ng June 23, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

That's really cute! Happy WW! :)

alicia June 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Thanks so much for linking up today!

alicia @ a beautiful mess

Anonymous June 23, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

aaww, soo cute. Can I have a bite of your donut, please?
Mariposa's WW!

Tayarra June 23, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Adorable pictures. This is only my 2nd time linking up to WW. I couldn't leave it wordless this time either. It is so hard, but it looks like you have great things to offer. Would love to see you every week!

The Lockhart Family June 23, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Such good pictures--of course! I just had to ask if those are Mrs. Bontrager's donuts? Yum! You need to box up some of them and send them here!

The Lockhart Family June 23, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Such good pictures--of course! I just had to ask if those are Mrs. Bontrager's donuts? Yum! You need to box up some of them and send them here!

Faythe June 23, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

what a sweet face! inside & out! thanks for stopping & linking up! so you have seen I never can be wordless either ;) Faythe @GMT

Followers

Flickr

schrockinator. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Label Cloud

International Visitors

free counters

US Visitors

free counters
Banner

.............

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP